Hating the Process of Philippine Customs Tax and Fees for Imported Shipped Items

As my Fedex journey goes by, my supposed to be Christmas presents is not yet been recieved until now. Its been 5days since the supposed to be delivery of the gifts sent from USA to the Philippines via Fedex shipping. Last december 23, a Fedex employee called telling me that


the paper works in needed in the customs has been filed and on process, I am suppose to be happy but NO, because my gift has been late for Christmas and I still dont know when it will arrived on me, I still dont have the amount of tax, storage fees and some insane and unexpected amount to be paid before i can receive my presents.

One big question on my mind is, will i still receive my package intact and complete? Considering the bad image of Philippine customs for handling imported items, well all I can do is just wait and see on what is gonna happen next.

Comments