Yamaha R15 Club Philippines Road Adventures

My Yamaha R15 version 2 imported from India brought in the Philippines and sold via grey market. Bought it from RKP Trading for Php 160,000 pesos. RKP offers cash and installment basis on purchasing theirs motorcycles.

My Black Sirena

After I bought my R15 V2, i was wondering if I'm just gonna use it for everyday travel from home to work or find a way to explore other ways to enjoy my bike, that's when I met the R15 Club Philippines Inc. At first I was hesitant to join their road trips and rides, but eventually they make a way to meet me near my place and go somewhere to eat lunch with them. I had a great time so I decided that I would join them on their next road trips.

Lunch at Isdaan in Bae, Laguna

I met the members of R15 Club Philippines, they were all nice, even though i am their only female member, they doesn't discriminate me or think that i cannot do what they can when it comes on driving our bike or taking care of it. Instead some of them was amazed that I can do what they can and drive like them. i was proud and happy so I continue to enjoy some other rides with them, go to places like Tagaytay, Hundred Island in Alaminos, Pangasinan, Pangil Eco Park where Ambon-ambon Falls is located, Sariaya, Quezon, etc.

Ride to Alaminos, Pangasinan

Comments